For successful, developing businesses requiring high quality materials handling equipment but who are not yet able to justify the investment in new models, Linde Approved used equipment offers an excellent, cost-effective alternative. It is the risk-free way to acquire reliable, high-performance equipment backed by the leading UK brand.
Typically ex-contract hire, all Linde Approved trucks have been maintained from new to the manufacturer’s standards by our national network companies and their 23 fully equipped support centres nationwide.
We offer a wide choice of trucks complete with individual service histories, and only genuine Linde parts are fitted during the refurbishment process. A LOLER/PUWER certificate is provided with every truck and the equipment is fully warranted.
Three grades of Linde Approved trucks are available, designed to suit your individual budgetary and application requirements, while factory-trained, local service engineers from our national network companies offer comprehensive after-sales support to ensure maximum uptime.
Three Star * * *
- Fully serviced to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Engine pressure and emissions checked and certified.
- Charger function and PAT tested and certificated.
- Electric motors proof-tested.
- Tyres serviceable.
- Operator's seat and seat belt serviceable.
- Transmission drive-tested.
- Repainted to manufacturer's original colours.
- Operator's handbook provided.
- Full serviceability and functionality check to conform to LOLER and PUWER (certificate provided).
Warranty- one month parts only
Four Star * * * *
As Three Star programme, plus the following:
- Serviceable tyres no more than 40% worn.
- Operator's seat renovated including seat belt.
- Transmission pressure-tested to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Mast, carriage and hydraulics tested to manufacturer's specification.
- Steer axle checked and set to manufacturer's specification.
- Hour meter function-tested.
- Original truck history available.
Warranty- Six months or 500 hours parts and labour
Five Star * * * * *
As Three Star and Four Star programmes, plus the following:
- Complete strip down.
- Engine fully reconditioned and emission test certificate provided.
- New traction battery.
- Charger reconditioned, PAT tested and certificated.
- Electric motors overhauled.
- New sets of tyres.
- New hour meter.
- New forks and lift chains.
- New wiring loom.
- New operator's seat and seat belt.
- Transmission tested and proved to manufacturer's specification.
- Mast and carriage overhauled.
- Hydraulic system tested, re-sealed and proved to manufacturer's specification.
- Steer axle fully overhauled.
- Full preparation and repaint to manufacturer's original colours.
Warranty- 10 months or 1000 hours, parts and labour